Friday, August 22, 2008

Owl serviette card

Hi everyone,

Well as promised here's a card I made using one of the owl serviettes. I'm into owls at the moment, oh and trees. I went to the Stitches and Craft show at Rosehill Sydney yesterday, I was a very naughty girl and spent lots! I think I bought everything that had birds, owls or trees on it.... Oh well till my next obsession.

I'm having a HUGE clean out at the moment, getting rid of a lot of stuff, cardmaking stuff that is. I'll be putting up a post soon in regards to a Market Day that's happening at the shop next Saturday the 30th August, so stay tuned!

I hope you like the card.

2 comments:

Helen Jolly said...

What a cool card!!!!!!!
i love it:)
Wish i lived a bit closer so i could see what you are selling!!!!!!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

totally cute card Jane. Hope you have saved some of those serviettes for me!
Deanne
xx