Friday, August 1, 2008

Missing You Card

I made this card for someone who has brighten my days for the last two years, unfortunately I won't be seeing her so often now, so I wanted to make a special card to let her know how much I enjoyed her company and how inspiring she is, I'm not sure if she would check my blog regularly, but in any case when she sees the scalloped edge she'll know it's for her. Thank you for making my days cheerful! I'll certainly miss you, but I'm sure we'll catch up on our craft days and the promised shopping and vegging out days (you know what I mean!)

I'll be making another one of these for another friend who I'll certainly miss as well, such a character! It's going to be sooooo quite!

Thanks for looking.

Jane

1 comment:

missing you greeting cards said...

Lovely miss you card but there is something missing in that card, so I think you have to heed on that. On the other hand your creativity is fantastic.