Friday, August 15, 2008

Been away Playing



Hi everyone,

Sorry it's been awhile, as some of you know I went to a Scrapbooking retreat last weekend, well it's taken me all week to get over it.
I don't scrapbook, but I did make 12 cards and covered a writing pad, WOW that's great for me. This is one of the cards I made for one of the organisers and the other is an ATC's I made for the swap at the retreat. I had such a fantastic time, I didn't know many of the ladies when I got there but I certainly know a lot now! I haven't laugh so much in ages, they certainly know how to have a good time.

I'll be back soon, I have some yummy products to show you.

Cheers
Jane

5 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

ooh you've been playing with your blog!! Nice!
(except the orange is a bit hard to read lol).
Looking good!
Deanne
xx

Stampabit said...

I'm such a clever girl he he. Yes I think I will change the olour of the text. Check out the serviettes!! love love love these.
Have a nice day.

Jane

Helen Jolly said...

We had the bestest time hey?
Too bad the time goes so fast though

Hope we didnt scare you off!!!

Wirg's Creative World said...

Hidy ho there Jane!
It was so much fun sitting near you at the retreat. It sure was a hoot that weekend. I followed a link to your blog from Deanne's, nya nya nyaaaah! LOL. Those serviettes are gorgeous indeed. And I love the card you made using your ranger inks too.
hugs
Wirg/Virginia

Scrapsister said...

Lovely to meet you at the retreat! Your work is stunning.
Kerryn