Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Market Day

Saturday 30th August at Stampabit 10-30am.

Come and sell your unwanted products - stamps, papers, ink pads, stickers etc OR grab a bargain!! As they say.... one persons trash is another persons treasure!!! I mention in my previous post that I've had a massive clean out and have heaps for sale and all at the cheapest prices!! I don't want to put any of it back! I have some unmounted plates of stamps for $10, mounted stamps at 50cents, seriously I just don't need these anymore.

I'm charging $5 a table (provided), this goes towards the cancer council. So go through your STUFF today and make some money, it's better than sitting there unloved!!

If you wish to have a table just leave a comment and I'll get back to you. If you wish to grab a bargain then be there or be square.

Cheers and sorry if you live too far away, why not arrange something like this in your area.

Jane

3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

HI there birthday girl (yes, oops in all the dramas around here it slipped my mind). Please save me a spot!!
Seeya Friday!!
Deanne
xx

Jenni's Space said...

Hi Jane - i think Jo and I might like to share a table if thats OK, i should be seeing you on Friday night anyway - cheers birthday gal
Jenni

Helen Jolly said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Sorry i didnt know
Hope you had a great day