Saturday, August 30, 2008

Market Day outcome

What a fabulous day! everyone went home with a bargain and some went home with less clutter in their craft room! There were ten ladies selling stuff and heaps of ladies buying!! There were even yummy cakes and slices to keep the stamping/cardmaking stamina up! Thank you everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the day as much as me. I'm totally exhausted now though, talking takes it out of you LOL. Oh by the way I've been talked into doing another Market Day, it won't be until a few months away, so start going through your STUFF now LOL.
Cheers
jane

4 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

glad the day went well. I will be in for the next one woohoo!!
Deanne
xx

Helen Jolly said...

Man! spewing i live so far away!!!!!!
Looks like lots of fun!!!!!
I had one simular just at my place and the girls went crazy:)

Wirg's Creative World said...

Glad the day went well Jane. I'd loved to have come but we'd already had a prior date to go out on the harbour my hubby and I. I'm happy to read you are going to hold another. I've plenty to sort through and 'cull' that's for sure.
Hugs
Wirg/Virginia

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Howdy doody!
Just letting you know of a shameless plug for your shop on my blog.
Its the class for UIW on Monday 1 september.
Cheers
Deanne
xx