Sunday, February 1, 2009

T-bag gift box set


Hi everyone,

I actually made six cards and this little number over the weekend Yeah! Pity the weekend is over, I was on a roll.

The decorated t-bag is the make and take for next Saturday the 7th Feb. Don't forget the make and takes are free!! I then proceeded to make a little box for them to sit in, then wrapped cellophane around it, and had the flower dangles hanging out the top. I think these would make a great gifts for friends who like tea!!

The stamp is a Hero Arts flower from the CL 230 Live Simply set.

Hope you like it. I will be posting more cards soon I promise, some I can't share as they're for the magazine, sorry he he.

Thanks for looking
Jane

1 comment:

Helen Jolly said...

Looks really cute Jane.......wow you were on fire on the weekend!!!!
hope you are well chickie:)