Monday, October 6, 2008

Nicely Rested!!

Hi everyone,

I've been away for the long weekend with the family at Copacabana on the Central Coast, it was hard for hubby to drag me away, I sooo wanted a weekend of creative play!! But the rest did the world of good. I started reading a book called Too Close To Home by Linwood Barclay, it's fantastic. I started reading Friday and I've saved the last chapter for tonight!! he he.

I did take the laptop away with me and finished Stampabit's newsletter and I got all the workshops organised! WOW.

Hubby has cooked a baked dinner, we've had take away all weekend!! naughty aren't we, we're so lazy when we go away. It did rain a bit but that just means you sleep in longer and read a bit more.

Back to work tomorrow. I shall post a card very soon made with darkroom door stamps, yes I bought a few sets, check them out at http://www.darkroomdoor.com/ I love them all but especially the robots and trees.

Catch up soon.
Cheers
Jane

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Glad you had a nice weekend away Jane. Can't wait to see what you make with the Darkroom Door Stamps.

Deanne
xx

Helen Jolly said...

Glad you got to have a nice relaxing break with your family

Dont ya just love reading a good book:)