Sunday, October 12, 2008

My New Hobby!! he he

Hi everyone,

As if I have time for another hobby!!! but I can see how making your own jewellery can be fun. I went with my sister-in-law and my daughter to the Bead & Gem show, they both make their own jewellery, my sister-in-law sells pieces and has just just been published in a beading magazine, so exciting for her and us.

These are my purchases, on the left are pieces for a necklace that I'm going to make, only one! I was soooo good. All the other goodies are for papercraft creations, so you might see them soon. The chandeliers drops are going to be Christmas decorations, Jenny Crossley did some for Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft last year and I just loved them.

I'm off to downloads some cards I've made, stay tuned.

Cheers
Jane

2 comments:

Wirg's Creative World said...

ooo that looks like a good haul, love the chandelier drops in particular.

hugs
Wirgie x

Jen Crossley said...

Thanks Jane I loves the crystals as well
Jen