Friday, October 2, 2009

EXCITING NEWS!!!

Hi everyone,

Well the shop is closed for the next two weeks, but it's all for a very good reason!! Wait till you see the exclusive range of products I'll be selling in the shop. They're gorgeous one off items that are very tranquilising indeed, how I'm not going to keep them all... I really don't know.

I'm going to be saving you time by having a range of antique embellishments such as jewellery pieces, laces, trims, buttons, doilies and so much more. These will be those items that give your projects that nostalgic touch!

If nostalgic isn't your thing don't worry I'm looking after you too:

I now have a Circut Expressions Machine in store for you to create personalised cards!! I'm so loving this die-cutting machine. So stay tuned for those classes as you'll certainly won't want to miss these.

ALSO JUST IN- New Prima flowers, Webster Pages papers, stickers, Smoothies which I just love, they're pearlescent inks that are in a cute little bottle with a fine tip brush to use them with - classes coming up!!! New Glimmermist just released, yum yum and so much more. I have no idea where I'm going to put it all.

KEEP THIS DATE FREE - Saturday 24th October 9am - 2pm. You have an invitation to join us for a High Tea at Stampabit, we will be launching our new vintage products called 'BITS N BOBS' Don't miss it as there will be demos, lucky door prizes and give aways and tiny treats to eat with your cup of tea. It's going to be so much fun.


Enjoy the next couple of weeks and get ready for these and many more surprises in store!!

This is a canvas I made using some of the new vintage range 'Bits n Bobs'

Enjoy!
Jane






2 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Wow, how come I have only just found you. I was looking for some Smooch Inks and Deanne Stewart-Mills put you onto me.
Are you able to tell me your opening hours etc. I work at Kellyville and live in Kurmond so with a slight detour I could visit after work.
I love your vreations - just gorgeous. Thanks

Sherry's Creations said...

I had so much fun helping you sort through all the "treasures" today... and even cutting up all the lace LOL... and I LOVE your friends canvas! it looks better in real life!
hugs
Sherry