Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome to term 2


Hi everyone,

Okay are you ready for another term of exciting new cards and techniques? I certainly hope so. Jenny, Robby and myself have been working really hard to come up with these classes and I'm sure there is something for everyone. Prices are still the same $15 with ALL materials supplied.

This Saturday the 9th May - Jenny has this fantastic value for money class - 5 cards with the hints and tips on how to get the MOST out of your pattern papers. The card are gorgeous. So book today and get a head start on those birthdays that are piling up, well mine are!!!

Thank you everyone for being patient and understanding. I have been very busy lately, I taught at two camps over in New Zealand in March and now I'm getting ready to teach in Brisbane in June, it has been very exciting and I feel very honoured and blessed to be asked at these events.

Robby helping me immensely with getting organised in the shop and it will all get done I'm sure.

Here is the picture showing part one of Jenny's class - Getting the most out of your pattern papers!! enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there hon!! Just wanted to pop by and say hi. I'm procrastinating, so finding a million and one things to do on line!! lol