Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cards to share

Hi everyone,

The last few weeks have gone pass in a blur and I'm sure the next few will too!! I have no idea when I'm going to have time to make my Christmas cards, Boohoo.

I thought I would share these two cards with you.

The first card I stamped on sanded brown gloss card with a Penny Black Inc stamp, I like the effect of stamping on sanded gloss card, you get lovely soft paper to stamp on with a rustic edge, that's my opinion anyway he he.

The second lot of cards are using Kaisercraft papers and rhinestone, the stamps are Stamp-It. The rhinestone butterfly was layered on plain vellum and then cut out, the flower rhinestone was layered on patterned paper and cut out. I taught these cards at a Girls Night In, it was a great event and a worthy cause! One lovely lady who attend named Tamara shaved her hair off which was way passed her waist, so courageous and brave.

Anyway that's all for now, take care and thanks for looking.

Cheers Jane


2 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

These are reallty beautiful Jane
Jen

Wirg's Creative World said...

Hi Jane
These are lovely and thanks for the tip on sanding gloss card. I've done a new creation on my creative blog today using your tip.
hugs
Wirgie x x