Friday, November 14, 2008

Distress inks Faux Linen Card


Hi everyone,

Gee I think I've forgotten how to do all this, it's been so long! Glad to be back on track, slowly anyway. Here's a card I made awhile ago with the Faux Linen Technique, then stamped over the top with Distress inks and darkroom door tree stamp set, I love this set!! I have a thing about trees at the moment.

Hope you like it, I will be taking some photos of my cards that I made last weekend. I went away with a few friends and stayed in a house at Copacabana, lovely spot. We created till our hearts content. I even saw some whales just off the beach, I was sooo excited. No one was with me to share my enjoyment boohoo, but I was having quite time, forgot what that was!!

I'll share my creations real soon.

Cheers and thanks for looking.

Jane

1 comment:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

This is lovely Jane!!
Deanne
xx