Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bridesmaid thank you card


No I'm not getting married, I'm very happy where I am and whom I'm with! LOL. I wanted to play with this stamp so I came up with a Bridesmaid thank you card. I wish I had stamped and created cards when I got married but that was 17 years ago tomorrow!! Don't you think it's a nice idea to make your bridesmaids or matron of honour a thank you card? especially with this adorable stamp from Stamping Bella, check out their website at http://www.stampingbella.com/ you'll want them all just like me, I've included a photo of a male card that didn't make it to the magazine for the Father's Day feature.

Hope you enjoy them. More tomorrow, I have a very cute card to share!!
Cheers
Jane

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Love the Bella card Jane. So pretty.
Deanne
xx

Wirg's Creative World said...

Hi Jane,
this card is so pretty, and I agree, nice to give your bridesmaids a card, thought I didn't have any when I got married, LOL.
hugs
Wirg x x